BED AND VENICE
I stayed in Venice for only 2 nights so I chose a slightly luxurious hostel that would allow me to have a comfortable stay and be right in the centre for exploring the city. Bed and Venice was truly perfect.
- The hostel could not have a better location. It’s round the corner from St Mark’s Square (approx 5 minute walk) and is almost directly on the bank of the Grand Canal.
- It’s down a quite little street and is very easy to find.
- Accommodation: the rooms range from twin to 6 bed dorms
- I stayed in a 6 bed dorm which was beautifully arranged and very spacious.
- All bed linen and towels are provided and the bathroom is shared.
- Lovely views down the canal from the rooms which are always very clean!
- Roof terrace: absolutely stunning views across Venice’s rooftops! Such a nice place to chill out and get some beautiful photos.
- Breakfast: it’s served in a beautiful bright room and includes a pastry, tea/coffee, juice, cereal and fruit from what I remember. Great place to meet people!
- I stayed here almost 2 years ago and seem to remember it was 32€ per night, however checking now it looks more pricey. All of the prices include breakfast.
- 6 bed dorm: 40€ per night
- Double room: 240€ per night (120€pppn)
- Triple room: 270€ per night (90€pppn)
- Quad room: 330€ per night (82.50€pppn)
- Family room (5 people): 390€ per night (78€pppn)
- All prices increase fri/sat/sun
I loved my stay here and met great people. It’s in the perfect location for exploring the city and has the most beautiful accommodation, breakfast and surroundings. However, it is very pricey. Definitely search around but I think Venice is expensive to stay in, especially if you want to be in the centre.